According to the U.S. Travel Association, business travel accounts for $39 billion in tax revenue at the federal, state, and local levels. They also estimate that each meeting and event traveler spends an average of $1,000 per trip. Although those numbers may be encouraging to the economy, they may not be encouraging to your company’s bottom line.
Did you know that there is a way for you to conduct business in an exciting locale without racking up thousands of dollars in travel expenses? It's possible in Second Life. You can connect with people from around the world without even leaving your office. You can hold meetings, give presentations, and hold other corporate events in a professional and secure virtual environment.
Designing Digitally, Inc. specializes in the design of virtual corporate meeting spaces. We can build both private areas for corporate meetings, or public space so you can meet with your clients in a 3D virtual setting. Our talented Second Life designers can:
- Develop professional meeting spaces that are interactive, featuring whiteboards, streaming video screens, collaboration boards, and any other custom tools that are needed
- Develop a meeting space that reflects your corporate image / brand
By having a virtual meeting space built, your company will be able to:
- Eliminate travel costs by holding meetings in one of our virtual environments
- Chat live with each other and clients in a professional and secure meeting space
A number of school systems and colleges have also turned to virtual world development. Students from around the globe can now meet at virtual campuses to take virtual campus tours, hear lectures, work on group projects and watch demonstrations. A virtual world can provide a number of interesting learning experiences.
Designing Digitally, Inc. can assist you with this task as well. Our virtual campus design services include:
- Development of virtual buildings that look and feel like actual buildings
- Custom interiors of buildings to suit your specifications
- Development of mascots, fountains, statues and other landmarks that resemble your organization
- Development of custom-built tools to better-assist your students or clients
Contact us today for more information about our suite of Second Life design services.