Job Description : Project Coordinator
In-House Hourly Position
Paid Vacation & Bonuses
This is an on-site position only
Location: Franklin, OH (between Cincinnati and Dayton)
Do you have experience at directing a creative team? Do you thrive at meeting deadlines and getting stuff done? Do you have what it takes to lead a team on multiple development projects? Are you a project ninja? If so, Designing Digitally, Inc. is looking for you!
Designing Digitally, Inc. is a small, rapidly growing company looking for a talented, goal-oriented self-starter who has the ability to manage multiple development projects from start to finish within budget and without hindering development quality.
Job duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Developing, planning, and managing implementation of activities for complex eLearning projects and programs with broad scope, high impact and long implementation time frames.
- Managing end-to-end development process and encompass all aspects for new projects/programs and enhancements.
- Ensuring all impacted organizations are coordinated with and represented.
- Implementing methodologies, procedures, and systems necessary to produce a satisfactory outcome of the projects.
- Developing work plans, resource requirements allocation, schedules, and priorities.
- Coordinating all activities with the project(s) to include cost estimation, preparation, project schedule, implementation phases, and acceptance of project to ensure completion within time frame and budget.
- Providing status reports on project progress to all relevant parties, internal and external.
- Identifying problems outside procedural structure and recommend procedural changes requiring management approval to implement.
- Providing quality assurance of the projects prior to client review.
- Researching the newest eLearning industry trends and staying up to speed on learning methodologies.